Thursday, January 14, 2010

Don't you hate it when....

Don't you hate it when one of your best friend is like really mad at you and you feel like they hate you? And don't you hate it when you feel like you have absolutely no friends at all?!!! I hate it when that happens. I'm glad that I have my mom here so that I have someone to talk to that understands me. I'm so great full for the Gospel that I have in my life to know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are there to help me through the Holy Ghost. I'm great full for Seminary and my teacher (Brother Robbins) to teach me a lot more every day about the Gospel. I'm great full for the scriptures to teach me and help me know what is right and to hear the old Prophets testimonies. I'm great full for our wonderful prophet Thomas S. Monson. I love this Gospel and my Family and I don't know where I would be without the Gospel or my Family. And I love them both very much!

2 comments:

  1. awwww... kierdie i'm here for you!! :) BFF's (but FOREVER AND EVER) Your so sweet! We love you too!!!!!

    Hey did you even read my blog or did you just read the first part so you knew about wicked?!?!?! (like you always do...) you never read blogs! especially when they are long. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet girl how could anyone hate you. Just hold tight to the gospel know matter what. It won't ever lead you wrong.

    ReplyDelete