Okay so this week was spring break and the days did not go by fast enough!!! My spring break has been so boring! While my friends were having fun on vacation I was stuck home alone being bored. Although on Wednesday I had fun I went to Hale Centre Theatre with my friends Sam! We had this tour thingy and we were with all these old people they were like the purple hat ladies!! So it smelt like old people the whole time!! Then at the end of the tour they gave us chocolate. Sam and I started to walk to Training Table so that we could figure out what we wanted to eat. So as we are walking there we decide that we want to eat our chocolate so we unwrap it (our mouths watering to eat the chocolate) we bite the chocolate in half and then spit it right back out!! The chocolate was disgusting!! So we walk into the Training Table and see a tray that some one left for the bus lady that cleans the tables. So we wrap up the chocolate back into the wrapper and put it on the tray so that the chocolates can get thrown away... We sit at the table next to the tray and the bus lady comes and cleans it up we watch her clean it and she take the chocolate and stuffs it into her pocket!!! And my friend Sam didn't even wrap hers up! And the lady took it!! We were so grossed out so we told Sam's mom and sister and her little sisters friend and we were all grossed out!!! Then Sam and I had to pee really bad so we walk to the bathroom to go pee once we get in there we run right back out!! The bathroom smelt like someone took a big dump it smelt so bad I almost threw up and Sam was gagging!! Ha ha oh boy that day was a good day! Oh and before we went to Hale Theatre we went to the Jc Penny that was in the mall just down the street from Hale and Sam and I got matching shirts that have Smurfs on them and we are going to ware them the same day (this Wednesday)!
On Thursday night I went to my friends house (Tori) that was fun. We watched a movie called The Fourth Kind, it was a weird movie but I never got to finish it! I still want to. It was supposed to be scary but I was laughing! Ha ha the guys face was so so funny!!! Ha ha he died!
Then on Friday I went with Rochelle so that she could do my nails and that was fun! (Thank you Shell!!!!) And then I went with her to Brads work to look at trucks. Then QUICKLY came home because I was having friends come to my house for a play night! I quickly cleaned my bathroom then my friends came over. That was okay...
Oh I never got to tell you about my Monday or Tuesday so here we go. Monday I went to lunch with my parents cause my mom had work off and I went to Cosco. Then later that night I went to my cousins house that was fun. Then on Tuesday my dad took the day off so that we could go car shopping for Alexa oh wow that day was fun and I was laughing a lot that day! She finally got a car it is a Pt Cruiser.
Now it is Saturday and my dad and I are waiting for Alexa to get home so that we can go see a movie. We are going to go see Clash of The Titans! I'm so excited to see it! And if I see it I get extra credit in my English class! My mom isn't home she is with my Grandma then she is going to go feed the cast at Hale Centre Theatre with my Aunt Lisa! ha ha
Oh one more thing! I can NOT wait to go back to school! I bet that no one expected to hear (write) that! But School is a whole lot funner than being home alone bored to death! The only way my days were fun was at night when I got to hang out with my friends other than that the days were boring and so now I want to go back to school!!!
So that was my spring break.. What more is there to say???
Is It Possible?
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment