Oh my goodness it has been quite some time since I have done a post! Well guess what?! I got into the cosmetology program for those of you that didn't know!! And it is so much fun! I am doing great! And now I am a senior in high school and only have three months till I graduate! Holy cow it has gone by so fast and I am so happy for it!! Just recently I became an Auntie to the cutest little girl ever her name is Brylee Jean Leishman! And she is growing so fast! Just this month I turned 18 and I am now officially an adult! It's great but sad all at the same time! Well folks that's the update! Love you all and I am grateful for all I am blessed with!!
Wow!!! you are alive!!! Keep the updates coming!
ReplyDeleteI agree with jenny!!! It's good to see you update!! :) love ya
ReplyDelete