Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 random things

1. I love all fish, color, smell, taste everything about them! okay okay, maybe not the smell... but everything else!

2. BOYS STILL HAVE COOTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. When I was little and my family would ask me where I wanted to eat I would shimmy my shoulders and say "taco bell, taco bell"

4. I have some pretty nasty smelling bottly functions .

5. I usually hate school, unless it involves talking! I love to talk. I also like singing and art.

6. My family calls me kiersti bug because when my mom was pregnate with me I would always move and she would call me a bug.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha yes.... your bodily functions are quite sad!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! I am glad you joined us on the blogging world.If you want to let people know that you now have a blog, make sure you leave a comment on their page so they can know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your such an awesome girl!!! I agree boys do have cooties!!! well except steven. I hope that you have fun blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete