Hey everyone guess what you won't belive this welllll maybe you will. But I want to go to Walmart at midnight tomorrow night and get TWILIGHT!!!!! And I have to do some chores around the house so I can go and buy it cause I am broke at the moment. :( So that is my update for today there might be more tomorrow or Saturday to tell you if I got it or not ;]
UGH! I can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a nerd! I love it. I will help you change your background tomorrow when I am at your house :)
ReplyDeleteWhen you go buy a copy invite me over to watch it with you. I heard some of the Walmart stores are letting people donate blood at midnight. I think it is funny. What kind of chores does your mom and dad make you do?
ReplyDeleteWE GOT IT KIERST!! WE GOT IT!! yay!!!!! ha ha now we just gotta WATCH it!
ReplyDeleteit took me a while to figure out who you were you are so grown up but that does tend to happen when we dont see you guys all that much.
ReplyDeletei love twilight too im making my sister get me a copy when she goes to get it at midnight
hahaha I went to walmart at like 2 am to go get it lol..... There was even a release party before but I realized i wasn't that much of a nerd to go to it, so i waited till it was over then headed to walmart at like seriously 2am LOVE IT
ReplyDelete