Life Is Like A Roller Coaster Exciting, But Scary At Times.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Marly and Me is sad!!
We got Marly and Me and it was so sad at the end. It reminded me of Sox my old cat and made me cry like a baby. Its okay to cry over movies isn't it? I felt stupid cause Alexas friend was over and Rochelle and I was crying.
It was bittersweet! I bawled like a baby at the end too, it's hard cause I had a lab growing up, & she still lives with my parents but she is getting OLD kind of like Marley at the end
Movies are the BEST to cry at! Sometimes when I am feeling really sad and want to cry I go get a movie that I know will make me cry and then I just sit and bawl and bawl. I guess it feels better to have a reason to cry (the movie) than just to sit and cry on your own.
I am 17 and have a fun loving spirit! I love to party and hate it when people are sad or don't talk I love being with friends and especially FAMILY! I am always with my friends. But if I'm not with friends I am with my family! I hate being alone and I always love company! I love listening to music and playing games! I'm not a person that is always on their phone... I'm the person that always has their Ipod with them. I love any music besides rap... but if I do say so myself I am a pretty good rapper! ha ha just kidding! I love to joke around to make people laugh or to make them happy. I am in the 12th grade and am loving every minute! Only because that means I am one minute closer to graduating! :) And as you can tell I love the Twilight series! Another series of books that I like is the sound of Rain! And The Hunger Games! And The Spiral Staircase.
This is the money you could be saving with Rusty! haha
Holy poo on toast!!
Holy poo on toast Guess what my favorite book is comming out in theaters on 06/30/10 oh my goodness I can't wait it is going to be AMAZING! And I am going to go at midnight on opening night!!!!!
As many of you know I am a major Twilight fan. So I am going to put some pictures of the Twilight characters on here.
GET READY TO MARK TWO DATES ON YOUR CALANDERS FOR TWILIGHT AND NEW MOON!!!
I am excited to anounce that TWILIGHT is coming out on DVD on March 21st I am going to get it at midnight so that I will be one of the first to get it! :] I love Twilight New noon Eclips and Breaking dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEW MOON
Another thing that I am excited about is that New moon will come out on November 20th I will go see it at midnight just like I saw Twilight at midnight hopefully ;]
These are some of my favorite pictures!
Sorry I was just so hungery! hahah
i love ninja's!
His smile is so cute I love it
THAT'S A QUESTION LEXA WOULD ASK!!
This is so true!
I love this one Lexa would actually belive the doctor too which is sad to say!
I have to do this for lex all the time.. she can't kill spiders! she's deathly affraid!
What in the world does halt fiend mean? The thing that I love about this one is how the cat says MROWR!!!! HAHAH that makes me laugh every time!
It was bittersweet! I bawled like a baby at the end too, it's hard cause I had a lab growing up, & she still lives with my parents but she is getting OLD kind of like Marley at the end
ReplyDeleteit is sad... and don't feel dumb! Amy and i were both crying too... it just got the better of you. but that's okay!! :]
ReplyDeleteMovies are the BEST to cry at! Sometimes when I am feeling really sad and want to cry I go get a movie that I know will make me cry and then I just sit and bawl and bawl. I guess it feels better to have a reason to cry (the movie) than just to sit and cry on your own.
ReplyDeleteI love movies that make me cry. I need to see that movie. I think I am the only one on the planet that has not seen that one.
ReplyDeleteMovies make me cry all the time... guess what my 38 year old BROTHER cried watching Marley and Me... so i wouldn't feel bad at all...
ReplyDelete