Monday, April 20, 2009

Okay I offically hate my life!

Kay so you know when you think that you have a best friend and you guys are always telling each other every thing, then the next second you know they are stabbing you in the back! Friends are stupid! I guess that is why Hevenly Father gave us family's so that they can be our best friends. So now I pretty much hate school! I'm lucky to have such a good family to help me through everything but I still hate how a best friend could do that to you!

5 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww... kiersti.... i'm sorry!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M FOR!!! YOUR BEST FRIEND!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite sister in laws make better Best Friends!!! I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time my darling Kiersti. You need to come spend a night with us and ice cream and everything will seem better!!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry. Sometimes girls can be really mean. Just be the better person. You have so many people who love and care about you. Forget the ones who make you feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about Heavenly Father sending you a wonderful family. Your friends will always come and go but your family is forever!
    You are a cute girls I am sorry that girls can be so mean.

    ReplyDelete