Monday, August 3, 2009

BRACES


I got braces just last Monday. They hurt for like 5 days now they don't so much but it sucks really badly because I can't eat things I like such as caramel! I hate them so much I wish that I didn't need them. And I have to get surgery on Friday for one of my molers my 12 year old one I think because it doesn't want to come in! Dumb teeth! So they are going to do surgery on it and put a little metal bracket on it and then the orthodontist is going to make me wear elastics in the very back of my mouth to pull up my tooth.

5 comments:

  1. poor Kiersti :( I do feel bad for you. I hated my braces! You are still adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it's so not fair... You actually look cute with yours on, but I looked terrible!! And you know you love them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had braces and i was always jealous of my friends. i used to bend a paperclip, stick it in my mouth and pretend I was wearing them. you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Keirsti! Glad you found my blog. And you look totally adorable with braces! I was one of 'those kids' that always secretly thought braces were so cool. Until I actually had to get them! OUCH! Remember Tylenol is your friend :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute and brave! Did I already say CUTE???

    ReplyDelete