Wednesday, September 2, 2009

L-L-L-E-G-A-A-A-C-Y, L-E-G-A-C-Y, LEGACY!!!!!!! GO SILVER WOLVES WHAOOOOO!

Oh my goodness I am at Legacy junior high home of the Silver Wolves (howl)..... I love my school it has an up stairs and a down stairs! it's awesome! I love it! Well I made student body and I am the Artist/Historian. I love student body! We had our first game at Syracuse junior high and they were being so rude they were booing us! How rude! And they are all like Legacy sucks!! And we are all like Legacy rocks and we got A/C ha ha (they don't have A/C so their school is really hott! And ours is cold!) The second game was today Sept. 3, 2009 at North Davis and they were really nice and welcoming and this time we won the game at North Davis and at Syracuse we lost but oh well.... We were all so happy that we won today but sad we lost yesterday:] Oh and guess what I was on T.V. on channel 2 news on Aug. 31st it was sooo fun!

3 comments:

  1. Cool. Alexa was telling me that you got to help design the mascott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a little nerd! But I love it... office is EVEN BETTER in high school, so be sure to try out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete