Oh my goodness I went and saw New Moon last Saturday Nov. 21,2009! Holy poo on toast it is the best movie ever I love it! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD! Oh yeah my last post was wrong the Movie follows the book so good and Jacob and Bella don't kiss so don't worry it's a-okay. Ahhh oh my gosh and I want the New Moon soundtrack for Christmas so bad that is like the only thing that I have asked for this year besides Converse High Tops! But any way I this is like my new favorite movie and just ahhh it's amazing!! I can't wait to get it on DVD! Oh and guess what else?!?!? ECLIPSE is coming out June 30,2010!!! AHHHHHHHH I can't wait it is my most favoritest book out of the whole series and it comes out soon!! Ahhhh...and Lexa and one of my friends and I are going to see it on opening night it is going to be amazing!!! Holy poo I am so excited you don't even know how excited I am! It is going to be the best movie ever even better than New Moon I bet! I hope that New Moon will come out before my birthday so that I can get it for my Birthday! Oh my gosh I am in love with Taylor Lautner too!! He is AMAZING!! AH he looked so good in the movie im just saying im sure that all of you will agree with me too!! I want to go see it again sooooooo bad! Hopefully I will this week since it is a long weekend! :]
I also thought that it was a good movie. I totally agree with you that Jacob is HOT! I am glad that you liked it so much! I thought of you on Thursday night when I went and saw it, (my friend won tickets).
ReplyDeleterandy wore a team edward badge to work last week. he thought he was pretty funny. I liked it too.
ReplyDeletedude! I don't think you could have said "holy poo" or "on toast" or "goodness" any more times than you just did in this post! your such a silly girl! I can't wait to see you at the next one, it was funny watching you when they showed Jacob for the first time with his short hair.. Your smile was the best!
ReplyDeleteYou are SO FUNNY!!!! I love how you show how excited you truly are even though we are just reading it! It is awesome! I am glad you love them so much.
ReplyDelete