Well I am so happy cause my three favorite holidays come one after another after another!! Now that Halloween is over:[ It is time for Thanksgiving:] I love Thanksgiving cause I get to eat as much food as I want and Thanksgiving food is always the best (besides Christmas) I can't wait and guess what else is happening this month that is very special?!?!?! NEW MOON IS COMING OUT ON NOVEMBER 20!!!!!! The sad thing is that I don't get to go see it on opening night but I see it November 21st at 6:00 pm oh my GOODNESS I am so excited!! Oh my goodness this month is going to be a really good I can already tell!!! Have you seen the New Moon Trailer? If you haven't you have to go to you tube and watch it right now and tell me what you think I think that it is going to be amazing! The only two bad things in it are that in the book Edward and the Voltri don't fight and Jacob and Bella aren't supposed to kiss until Eclipse. But any ways tell me what you think.
baby sis your silly :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!!! Is this lame but I am trying not to watch any of the new moon trailers so I can be suprised when I watch it in the theaters..
ReplyDeleteYour such a nerd!!!! I love living with you, my days seem to go day to day with a good laugh!! mmmmm I have to say I can't wait til Christmas!! (and the super late night!) maybe Brad will stay up this time... ;) (you read that brad??)
ReplyDelete