skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I don't know what to do. I need help.
Okay so I don't know what to do and I need help. For all those that have gone through this or even those who haven't will you please give me your input on the situation? Okay so I have a friend and her and I used to be best of friends. Then this boy moved into Syracuse. They started to like each other more than they should... They are WAY to touchy. He is 17 and she is only 15. And she is not the same person that she used to be... Now I just found out that she totally HATES me. Only because I am telling her the truth because she has always wanted me to. So I am telling her how I feel about it. Then she is like loosing her testimony all for this boy even though he is Mormon he makes her different. She is talking bad about our bishopric and so I tell her to be nice and she says that I am the one being mean... I don't know what to do. I am on the verge of tears. She is being so harsh on everything and everyone. She thinks that this boy and her are going to get married and have an amazing life I don't think that they will be together for long. I just don't know what to do and I don't know what to say. Her and I used to be so much alike and now that her and this boy are together she has changed a ton! She says the universe revolves around him. She told me that "she can bare her testimony on her love for him" I think she is to young to think that. I mean she is only 15 for Pete's sake! She hates my guts now and I just can't do anything about that and I don't know what to say to her... I need help so if you can give me any advise I would LOVE it.
just let them learn the hard way... and maybe.. just maybe for them it'll work out.. but you have to let them live their life and live their own way.. You can't control them.. She'll figure out one day that she made a big mistake on loosing you though!!!
ReplyDeleteSo- for some reason I have not seen your blog for a million years!! Did you go private for a little while?? Anyway- I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner. I actually had an incredibly similar experience when I was your age. Like- same exact experience! I don't know what ever happened with the rest of your story, but my little piece of advice is to always be a good example, and love your friends. She may be doing things that you don't agree with, and that's ok- you just need to stand your ground and stand up for what's right. That doesn't mean to tell her that she is 'wrong', but tell her how you feel, and go on with life. If she hates you for your beliefs then that is her own problem and in the end you will be the one who stood up for what you believed in and for what was right. However, I think it's also important that you continue to love this friend because chances are she will come back to you one day regretting the choices she has made. Just like Alexa said, you have to let them live their life and live their own way. But being a good friend means being there even when things get a little rocky! Hope everything worked out ok with the rest of this saga! -And thanks for the baby congrats :) We are so excited!
ReplyDeleteYeah I did go private for a while :) Ha ha and thank you so much for the advice. :)
ReplyDelete