skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Okay so it has been a LONG time!
So guess what!?! I am finally in High School.... I go to Clearfield High, the best school EVER! Well that might be a little lie.... Legacy Jr. High was and still is the best school ever. But any who I am in 10th grade and we only have 2 more months left!! I am 16 years old and I was dreading the day of my Birthday but, I couldn't prevent it.... (sigh) And I still don't have a car... what's up with that?! ha. I am running for Jr. student body for next year I hope I make it lets cross our finger. I finally got out of Utah!! I went to Florida!!! And on a cruise to the western Caribbean. It was AMAZING!! I went with my family and my favorite Aunts and Uncles. I am so so so sad that we had to come back! The weather was so nice. Even when it was raining it was still so hot! The cruise boat was HUGE and more than I expected. The Lemonade was FABULOUS! I hate the Lemonade here in Utah... it does not taste the same. It's horrible. Then Alexa got married. And I made so many new friends this year and I lost so many friends that I had last year. It is really sad but happy at the same time. But there are still old friends that I have and I guess that they are my TRUE friends! :) I finally saw Tangled for the first time ever yesterday. It was so good that I watched it twice in one day! It was amazing and so cute. My favorite character is Pascals, the Camillion. He is just adorable and so funny! :) I almost cried at the end... I'm glad that the evil fake mom dies ha ha yesterday at Young Womens this girl said "I was so sad when that boy almost died but the good thing is that the evil lady died!" ha ha it made me laugh so hard. All she could say is that she was happy that some one died! ha ha I love the Beehives in my ward they are so cute and funny. This coming week is finally General Conference and after that it is Spring Break what a WONDERFUL week! It will be great. I have to prepare this week and get all my stuff ready to run for office... Hey does any one have any good campaigning ideas?!?! I have NONE!!! Please I need help ha ha. If you have any ideas that would be great. Just let me know. Ha ha I am watching Wipeout and it is so funny it makes me laugh so hard. But this is my life so far sorry it has been so long. BYE :)
New blog post please....?? It's been tooooooo long!
ReplyDelete