Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T WAIT TILL HALLOWEEN!!!

Oh my gosh I love Halloween it is like my most favorites holiday ever! Besides Thanksgiving and Christmas! I love dressing up and going trick-or-treating that is the best part about Halloween! And the reason why I am so excited is because I am going to be a Troll for Halloween this year and my hair is going to be standing straight up!! And I didn't want to be a naked Troll so I decided that im going to be a ballerina Troll and I home made my tutu I can't wait!! My tutu is green, black, and dark purple! And every year we have a Halloween Family party on the Gailey side (my mom's side) and I can't wait for that cause I see family that I haven't seen in forever and I love being with family!Oh my gosh I love Halloween!!

6 comments:

  1. yup...you sound excited. We can't come to the party so make sure you take a LOT of pics for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez.... i would never guess your so excited. I think you try your tu tu on almost every day.. ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for not being a naked troll. It is very appreciated!!! You are such a silly girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knew it! do you live under a bridge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats radical that you are being a troll!

    ReplyDelete