Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So Life Has Been A Little Crazy!

Life has been really crazy! Sorry it has been so long! So last time I wrote I was in 10th grade and now I am in 11th!! It is so crazy! Where has life gone? I remember when I was Kindergarten and now I am all grown up and now a Junior! I finally got a job and it has been the greatest job ever. (Well the greatest first job ever that is). I work at America First Credit Union as a student trainee which is a teller. I love my branch they are the most amazing people ever! They are so nice and are so welcoming! :) So this past week was Thanksgiving as you all know and I am so great full for my wonderfully AMAZING family! :) I am also great full for my friends! I loved Thanksgiving the food was delicious! The pie was AMAZING! We played Bingo like we do every year and we won prizes! I won Oreos and a tic tac toe game! :) The next day was black Friday and so Brad, Rochelle and I decided that we were going to go Thursday night starting at 10 P.M. and then we shopped till 5 A.M. ha ha we are crazy! But it was so much fun and we got some amazing deals! CRAZY!! Then we went to bed a little after 5 A.M. then woke up at 9 A.M. And went shopping some more! Now our next holiday is Christmas! I love Christmas especially the happy spirit that is all around! It seems like everyone is so happy around this time and so it makes me happy! :) My Mom, Dad and I set up Christmas! While listening to the most amazing A Capella group Eclipse, It's Christmas Time (Album). They are so AMAZING! If you have not heard them then you need to go listen to them right now! .............. Okay so I hope that you went and listened :p Okay so I will post a new post soon hope you enjoyed this one! :)

1 comment: