So guess what?!!? Christmas is really here it is FINALLY here! This is my favorite time of the year everyone is so happy and the spirit is just so strong and it makes me smile! :) <---- see!
I have been waiting for today all year and now that it is here I can hardly control my excitment! Tonight is going to be so much fun! We have a big tradition in our house ever Christmas eve and I can hardly wait... And tomorrow is Christmas and we aren't alowed to get up till 8! What am I going to do?!??!? I am not going to be able to sleep with all the excitment! But to get back to what I was saying about Christmas eve.. We have a great big dinner: Steak, rolls, potatoes, gravy, sauted mushrooms, shrimp, spinich-artichoke dip, clam dip and chips! Yumm! Then we do a present for Christ. Then we play games and watch movies all night! Then my parents go to bed but all the siblings are still awake trying not to sleep and one scares herself every year! jk it was only once.. (Lex:) It is an all night event and it is so much fun! Christmas day we open presents while listening to Manhem steemroller... I have no clue how to spell that ha ha Any ways have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! From my family to yours! :)
Is It Possible?
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment