Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Some say I am creepy... ha ha ;)

So I blog stalk some people but hey I love their blogs and they always make my day a little brighter! ha ha I know I am creepy. ;) But I just recently found this new blog and it is the funniest blog I have ever read! It made my day and I laugh so hard that I almost peed my pants. :) When I have nothing else to do at work I just read blogs all day! I love blogging! It is so fun I just need to make time at home so that I can get pictures on it... It has been a while. But don't think I am creepy for blog stalking it is just so fun! ~For the record I think everyone does it ;) ha ha

2 comments:

  1. For the record... I think your right! i did't know you were back to blogging.....

    ReplyDelete