Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brian Regan! (:

Okay so lastnight Alexa, Brandon and their friends Brant and Emily and me all went and saw Brian Regan!! :) It was a blast! We went to the Gateway and ate at Tuscanos Brazilian Grill! It was so good! It is just like Rodizios or however you spell that. I got this brazilian lemonade and it was soo good! :) YUM! And thier grilled pinapple! I got a little taste of heaven! :) So Brian Regan was amazing, so funny! And the guy that opened for him, Joe something or other, was really funny too! "Imagine if we had the same technology that we have today way back in the day! All the girls on the Titanic texting their best friends 'OMGosh I-C-E!' or imagine if they had it in Heroshima 'WTH' or even when we were fighting the Nazi's 'No LOL!' Shhhh!
And I would like to especially thank the man that sat behind me, thank you for laughing right in the middle of a joke that hasn't been finished and making me laugh because your laugh was the weirdest and yet funniest laugh I have ever heard in my life! I was even still laughing when I was walking to the car and when I got home because of his laugh! I am still laughing about it cause of his laugh! And thank you to Joe whatever for for a great act! And thank you to Brian Regan for making me laugh all night long! :) And a big thank you to Alexa and Brandon for taking me it was a wonderful night!! :) I loved every minute of last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment