Monday, January 30, 2012

First Date.

So on Saturday after work I went on my first date! I know it is late in life for me to have my first date. (Four days before my 17th birthday.) But I can't help that boys are just stupid teenage boys with stupid sickning minds (No Hayden (my date) is not this way) that will only ask out the drop dead gorgeous cheerleader, dancer girls that leave me hanging. But anyway, my date on saturday was so much fun! We went glow-in-the dark bowling it was so much fun!! We all sucked at it none of us got above 60. (We are just blaming it on the dark ;) But no we just suck in general! :) Then after that we went to the movies and saw Man on a Ledge. It was so good and intense! :) My date was really kind and nice I have known him since seventh grade. He is a good friend of mine. But he was so nice on the date he opened the car door for me and if I tried to open it I got in trouble then he came and got it for me. :) And we doubled with my best friend ever, Sabrina! So it made it that much better. :) It was a fun night! And to answer questions I know you are thinking, no we did not kiss, hug, or hold hands! :)

~~Have A Wonderful Day~~

No comments:

Post a Comment